Should we as a Christian participate in Halloween? If yes, how? If no, then why not?
Whether you want to start a faith based business online ministry come to the right place!
In this episode of Unresolved Life Podcast, TERESA talks with Micheal, Teresa’s Husband and the producer of Unresolved Network podcasts, about participating in Halloween. Then discuss whether a Christian should celebrate Halloween or not.
Listen in now!
- 01:21 – Stay away from the wires.
- #Takeaway 1 – Check out our Coffee collection at Teshuah Tea website.Learn more about the Liberty Unveiled Podcast
- 03:51 – Should you celebrate Halloween?
- 08:21 – Anyone who does evil has not seen God……
- 10:20 – Bible calls us to flee away from the Evil.
- 12:23 – Why is Disney producing garbage?
- 14:32 – How to counteract the spiritual filth that’s going on?
- 16:21 – A prayer of Wisdom (Must listen)
- 18:22 – Ask God to forgive you and you will seek Wisdom.
“What does light have to do with darkness…”
“Christians are supposed to be imitators of Christ.”
About our sponsor
Teshuah Tea Company dedicated to helping women build lives of recovery from abuse, human trafficking, and sexual slavery. The business supports the Teshuahah House, which provides job and skills training, recovery and rehabilitation.
If you enjoyed the podcast don’t forget to share, subscribe and review us (It really helps us get the word our of more people).
- Halloween,The expose by Sandra Allyson (Podcast referred by Teresa and Michael)