Whether you want to start a faith-based business online ministry come to the right place!
In this episode of Unresolved Life Podcast, Teresa talks with Reina Rose about how holidays turn into the days of mourning for some people?
And share their own experiences about how they overcame trauma and grief.
What to listen for :
- How to encounter trauma?
- Expressing your grief
- Challenging life’s most difficult questions
Listen in now!
- 02:01 – He is gone……
- 06:14 – Those holidays took away both of her parents.
- 08:10 – Encountering the grief for the first time!
- 16:53 – Side effects of Trauma
- 19:34 – Helping ourselves to ease the load.
- 25:28 – SIN TASTES GOOD!
“His that made me felt that I had died too.”
“The church is full of imperfect people following a perfect God.”
“Jesus came for the sick not for the healthy.”
About our sponsor
Teshuah Tea Company dedicated to helping women build lives of recovery from abuse, human trafficking, and sexual slavery. The business supports the Teshuahah House, which provides job and skills training, recovery and rehabilitation.
If you enjoyed the podcast don’t forget to share, subscribe and review us (It really helps us get the word our of more people).
- Connect with Reina on LinkedIn
- Get your copy of “Sin Tastes Good: Nourishing Your Soul in an Empty Calorie World.“
- Listen to What If His People Prayed
Song by Casting Crown
- Make sure to Read “The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma“
- Check out Liberty Unveiled Podcast and the Rev It Up Podcast