This week on the unresolved life podcast I talk to Erik Allen of Erik Allen media.
This week I talk about the choices we make in our lives, and how all of us will stand before Christ, to receive our rewards.
In this episode, I ask the question “What is true Justice?”
I talk about the recent finding of Guilty in the Chauvin trial and compare Man’s justice to the justice of God.
Brought to you by The Teshuah Tea company.
Please listen and share.
Whether you want to start a faith based business online ministry come to the right place!
In this episode of Unresolved Life Podcast, Teresa talks with Rachel Bruno, a victim of CPS atrocities. They discuss how CPS is tearing apart the families and is acting as an active funnel of Human Trafficking.
Lessons to take away with you:
- A child is a blessing from God.
- Devil is the father of lies.
- How is the CPS taking care of the children?
- CPS is a funnel of human trafficking.
Listen in now!
- 02:23 – A fluid is flowing from his head….
- 13:55 – CPS knocked in!
- 17:36 – The atrocities begin……
- 22:50 – CPS made us live in the Nazi Germany.
- 27:39 – They evicted Rachel from her very own house.
- 32:02 – CPS atrocities are like a pandemic!
- 38:29 – “We couldn’t survive it without the help of God.”
- 48:13 – When the laws go wrong…..
- 53:00 – The role of Church in this Sinister situation.
“I surrender my son to you, God.”
“It’s been 24 hours since I slept.”
“The took him away at 2 o’clock in the morning.”
“She was like a blessing in disguise.”
“Devil is the father of lies.”
About our sponsor
Teshuah Tea Company dedicated to helping women build lives of recovery from abuse, human trafficking, and sexual slavery. The business supports the Teshuahah House, which provides job and skills training, recovery and rehabilitation.
If you enjoyed the podcast don’t forget to share, subscribe and review us (It really helps us get the word our of more people).
In this episode, I discuss the shootings that occurred in El Paso and Dayton OH. I attempt to get to the root of the problem. Please listen and share.