In this episode we speak to Karen Herzog from the ministry And Then
There Were None.
We cover just what they do, why abortion workers have a harder time
finding a job then you might think, exactly what the ministry does to
help people get out of the abortion industry, and What the financial, mental and emotional ramifications of working as an abortion worker could be after they leave, and so much more.
- Who is Karen and what is the “And there were none” organization about? [00:55]
- Why does the organization help these persons? [01:27]
- Where to find hidden secrets about the abortion agency. [02:30]
- How did “And there were none” organization come into place? [03:21]
- How did the abortion agency respond to “And there were none?” [04:47]
- How do you respond to those persons who says “isn’t abortion another job?” [05:28]
- What are some of the ramifications that a person faces when he/she gets out? [07:03]
- How do they find other jobs in health care? [08:59]
- Advise to persons in the abortion industry who want to leave. [09:24]
- Can persons who have been in this industry find forgiveness? [10:19]
- Advise to the Christian community on how to deal with persons in the abortion community. [10:47]
- Has any abortion doctors stopped carrying out abortions because of this group. [12:48]
- Did the doctors go through a process of similar healing and restoration like the other clients? [13:08]
Want to stay Informed?
Fill out the form to be notified when we post new content