n this first episode of a two-part series, Teresa talks to Garry Ingraham, board member of the Restored Hope Network and founder of the Love & Truth Network. They discuss these organizations and Garry’s struggle with homosexual attraction.
- What are the Restored Hope Network and Love & Truth Network? [00:37]
- How did Garry come to be involved with the Restored Hope Network? [01:55]
- How should someone who is involved in an alternative lifestyle be approached? [03:29]
- How should a Christian respond to these issues, especially within the context of laws that are being proposed? [10:53]
- Garry discusses his struggle with homosexual attraction. [17:05]
- At what point did Garry take steps to deal with his homosexual attraction? [24:27]
- Did Garry’s parents know about his struggle growing up? [30:09]
- How did God get Garry’s attention? [33:07]
- What was the lyric that stuck with Garry? [36:36]
- After Garry’s surrender to God, did He begin to work on the events of Garry’s past? [37:43]
- What would Garry say to a listener who is involved in an alternative lifestyle? [43:36]
- Garry gives a few closing thoughts about help and support through the church. [50:59]
Want to stay Informed?
Fill out the form to be notified when we post new content